Sie haben keine Artikel im Warenkorb.
If you are not completely satisfied with a THE SHE JEWELRY purchase for any reason, please review our return, refund, and exchange policies below. Products must be returned in new never used condition. THE SHE JEWELRY monitors return activity by customers for abuse, and if we detect what we consider to be excessive or potentially fraudulent return activity from a customer, that customer may be notified in writing that THE SHE JEWELRY will no longer accept any returns from that customer. All returns are subject to validation and approval at THE SHE JEWELRY discretion.
Final Sale Items
Final sale items cannot be returned for a refund. These items are indicated as final sale on our refund page here: Any items purchased on sale or discount are non-refundable, these include items which were purchased with gift cards, discount codes, or promotions. Any shipping costs incurred are non-refundable. Gift cards are non-refundable.
Refunds (if applicable)
We are unable to process returns to original payments methods. Our policy lasts 30 days from purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Please note purchased gift cards are non refundable. Any returns sent directly to our warehouse, with no refund request will not be processed. Please note we are unable to refund any original shipping charges.
For United States / Canada Customers: Once your refund request is approved, you will be sent a return label which you can affix to your return and drop off at the post office.
Ship with our return label - FREE
1. Download and print the returns label.
2. Pack all the returned items, along with a print off of your confirmation of purchase email, and attach the return label on your package. You can use the package the items arrived in or another package if you prefer.
3. Take it to an authorized drop-off location and ship.
4. You will receive an email as soon as we received your items, and when a refund is issued.
For International Customers: Once your refund request is approved, you will need to go too the courier of your choice and ship your return package.
Ship with your own return label
1. Securely pack all the returned items, along with a print off your order, and a note specifying your return number (RMA) securely in a package. You can use the package the items arrived in or another package if you prefer.
2. Go to your the courier of your choice to ship your return package. We recommend you ship your package with tracking, so that you can trace it's progress. Shipping cost incurred during the refund process are non refundable and are the responsibility of the buyer.
3. You will receive an email as soon as we received your items, and when a refund is issued.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, you will be issued THE SHE JEWELRY Store Credit.
Please allow up to 3 weeks for your return to be processed if sent by mail. You will receive an email confirmation once your return has been processed. If there is a discrepancy between the return policy and procedures printed on the original packing slip and the information provided above, the information provided above governs the return of your purchase.
We do not offer direct exchanges. All exchanges are processed through our returns portal here. Once you have returned your item, you will be issued an THE SHE JEWELRY Gift Card which you then can use to choose your exchanged item.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Cancellations / Changes
As soon as payment is accepted and orders are confirmed, orders are immediately processed to ship. This means that there is only a very small window of time where we can "cancel or change" your order before your order request is sent to our fulfillment center, where it is physically picked, packaged and dropped off for shipping. This unfortunately means once your order information is electronically sent to our fulfillment center NO changes or cancellations can be made. If a cancellation is applicable they will be refunded via THE SHE JEWELRY Store Credit.
Last Updated: Sep 1, 2021